Creighton Community School
Each student who enters our doors shall leave with abundant respect for self and others and the capability to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
To work together to create a student centered environment that fosters healthy living, lifelong learning and responsible citizenship.
If your child will be Late or absent...
- Send an email, including the child's full name and a reason for the absence, to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send a note to school and tell your child to bring it to the office; or
- Call the school and speak to one of the secretaries at 306-688-5138
- If there is no answer, leave a voicemail. The mailbox is checked frequently each day.
There is no need to speak to the child's individual teachers. Teachers are instructed to forward all absentee messages to the office. If you would like homework to be gathered for your child, include it in your email, voicemail, note, or mention it when you call.
- All new students will receive a Handbook upon enrollment.
- All Kindergarten students will receive a Handbook in the first week of school.
- Please read through the Handbook with your child and ensure you and your child understand all policies.
Don't miss this great opportunity to improve your skills and play the game!