Creighton Community School
Each student who enters our doors shall leave with abundant respect for self and others and the capability to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
To work together to create a student centered environment that fosters healthy living, lifelong learning and responsible citizenship.
If your child will be Late or absent...
- Send an email, including the child's full name and a reason for the absence, to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send a note to school and tell your child to bring it to the office; or
- Call the school and speak to one of the secretaries at 306-688-5138
- If there is no answer, leave a voicemail. The mailbox is checked frequently each day.
There is no need to speak to the child's individual teachers. Teachers are instructed to forward all absentee messages to the office. If you would like homework to be gathered for your child, include it in your email, voicemail, note, or mention it when you call.
- All new students will receive a Handbook upon enrollment.
- All Kindergarten students will receive a Handbook in the first week of school.
- Please read through the Handbook with your child and ensure you and your child understand all policies.
Grade 6 Southern Exposure trip Parent meeting
When: Thursday, November 7th, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
Where: Student Lounge...across from the gym. Use the back tennis court doors.
To discuss the upcoming SET trip, expectations and answer any questions. We require one parent or family representative to be present at the meeting. This meeting is for parents only.
Any questions please contact Ms. Behrman or Mrs. Walker at the school or email email@example.com.
It's Flu season!
Get your flu shot!
Wear camo on November 15th
Festival of Trees Craft Sale
Register today for a table in our craft sale on November 23rd.
Contact Tiffany Ealey with questions at 306-688-2209.