Creighton Community School
Each student who enters our doors shall leave with abundant respect for self and others and the capability to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
To work together to create a student centered environment that fosters healthy living, lifelong learning and responsible citizenship.
The school will be open on Mondays from 10:00-4:00 for those who will be picking up/dropping off work.
Enter the school at the main office doors.
Please practice social distancing!
We recognize that these are uncertain times and want to help anyone who may need it. Every day our schools provide breakfast to children who want to have it, and a daily snack. In lieu of these daily snacks, we want to help support any families that may need a little help during this time.
We also understand that circumstances for families may change over time, so please know staff can be contacted going forward if a need arises.
Please contact one of the following people listed:
Marlee Salamondra Milley, Community School Coordinator 306-688-2204 or email@example.com
Tiffany Ealey, Guidance Counsellor 306-688-2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Patty Korchinski, Principal email@example.com
If your child will be Late or absent...
- Send an email, including the child's full name and a reason for the absence, to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send a note to school and tell your child to bring it to the office; or
- Call the school and speak to one of the secretaries at 306-688-5138
- If there is no answer, leave a voicemail. The mailbox is checked frequently each day.
There is no need to speak to the child's individual teachers. Teachers are instructed to forward all absentee messages to the office. If you would like homework to be gathered for your child, include it in your email, voicemail, note, or mention it when you call.
After school each day, if there are any unexcused lates or absences, our automated messaging system will notify the student's top contact(s) via phone and email.
- All new students will receive a Handbook upon enrollment.
- All Kindergarten students will receive a Handbook in the first week of school.
- Please read through the Handbook with your child and ensure you and your child understand all policies.